40” R352E (FULL HD LED TV)
From noisy pictures to clear viewing – you’ll enjoy fine details and textures, even in flat picture areas. Clear Resolution Enhancer scales low resolution images up to Full HD resolution without introducing additional picture noise.
- Reviews (0)
- Store Policies
- From noisy pictures to clear viewing – you’ll enjoy fine details and textures, even in flat picture areas. Clear Resolution Enhancer scales low resolution images up to Full HD resolution without introducing additional picture noise. It does this by reducing noise before scaling the image to the panel resolution. Pictures are clear and detailed with enhanced contrast and depth.
- Experience the exquisite detail, contrast and texture of Full HD 1080p. With an image resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, Full HD provides five times more detail than a standard definition picture. Everything you watch is sharper, more defined and more real with minimal noise and maximum impact.
- X-Protection PRO safeguards your TV in four ways. Firstly, with no ventilation holes, harmful dust stays out. Secondly, a primary capacitor keeps your TV stable, even during sudden electrical power surges. Thirdly, an anti-humidity coating on the wiring prevents short circuits caused by high moisture. And finally, with a lightning protector, your TV is safeguarded against lightning strikes of up to 9000 V.
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Enjoy your favourite digital content from any USB stick. Play music, video clips and view photo collections all through your TV with super multi-format USB play. Supporting a wide range of codecs, you can experience ultimate format versatility, simply plug in and you’re ready to go.
- BRAVIA® uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
There are no inquiries yet.